- 4 x 170g cod fillets
- 410g tin butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 150ml dry white wine
- 2 lemons, cut into thick slices
- 12 to 16 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Finely chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200℃/180F/Gas mark 6.
- Spoon the butter beans into an ovenproof dish and add the garlic, mixing well.
- Wash, wipe and pat the cod fillets dry then place them on top of the butter beans. Season well with black pepper then drizzle over the olive oil. Pour over the white wine and arrange the lemon slices on top of the cod.
- Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the fish from the oven and arrange the tomatoes in and around the fish fillets (keep them on the vine).
- Bake for a further 5-10 minutes without the foil until the fish is cooked and breaks away in large flakes, but is still moist, and the cherry tomatoes are soft.
- Serve immediately alongside the juices. Sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with the parsley.
Recipe source - www.loveseafood.co.uk