- 4 x 170g skinless and boneless hake fillets
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 80g homemade breadcrumbs
- Handful fresh parsley, finely chopped, plus a few sprigs to garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Wash and dry the hake fillets. Pour the oil into a large baking tray. Place the hake fillets in the tray and gently turn them over and around in the oil to cover them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the chopped parsley. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the top of the fish fillets. Bake in a oven for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the crumbs are golden and crispy, and the fish cooked through. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley sprigs.
Recipe source - www.loveseafood.co.uk