- 4 x 75g cooked smoked mackerel fillets
- 100g reduced-fat soft cheese
- 4 tbsp. low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. chives, chopped
- 4 flour tortilla wraps
- ½ cucumber, cut into strips
- Small bag of mixed baby leaf salad
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- To prepare the wraps, remove the skin from the mackerel fillets and break into flakes using a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the soft cheese and yogurt together. Stirring in the flaked mackerel.
- Top the wraps with the cut cucumber, salad leaves, red onion and mackerel mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle over the chives and roll up each tortilla tightly to serve.
Recipe source - www.loveseafood.co.uk