- 200g cooked prawns
- 100g wholewheat noodles
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil, plus extra if needed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 320g bag stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tbsp. reduced-salt soy sauce
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 pack fresh coriander, chopped
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat the sesame oil in a wok. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and fry for 2 minutes. Then add the stir-fry vegetables and cook on a high heat until softened a little, but still crisp.
- Turn down the heat and add the soy sauce and prawns and cook for a few minutes until fully heated through.
- Add the noodles, lime juice and chopped coriander to the pan and stir through to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe source - www.loveseafood.co.uk